Records Team Leader (Western Sydney)
Our client is seeking a full-time, highly competent and proactive Team Leader for a large-scale records management project, commencing soon, located in a fresh, modern facility at Camellia.
The Team Leader will be key to ensuring the on-going success of the project, liaising with the end-client in the transition of materials to the site, whilst coordinating a team to maintain smooth operation of storage and imaging of records.
For the right person, an ongoing contract is a possibility.
Key to success in these roles require that you:
- have experience in Records/Archiving project roles
- have demonstrated experience using TRIM
- have strong Excel skills
- are motivated, reliable and enjoy the flexibility of working day or afternoon shifts
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- enjoy leading and motivating a team to meet tight client deadlines
- have high level organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
You must be fit as some manual handling of archive boxes may be required. This is a fast paced environment, with a focus on KPIs, ensuring end user requirements are met.
If you have team leadership experience in either logistics/warehouse/mailhouse background, this would be beneficial, as well as confidence liaising and communicating with all stakeholiders.
It is MANDATORY for successful candidates to have a
- Current Working with Children Check
- CLEAR National Criminal History Check
Please apply, providing a cover letter, detailing your suitability for this role.
Only applicants meeting all of the above criteria will be considered.