Our client is seeking a full-time, highly competent and proactive Team Leader who has a records management experience, for a large-scale digitisation/cataloguing project, commencing immediately.
This is a maternity leave position, however, for the right person, an ongoing contract is a possibility.
Key to success in these roles require that you:
- have proven experience managing a team in a Document Imaging environment
- have proven experience in Records, Cataloguing or Scanning/Digitisation project roles
- have data entry experience, with knowledge of Excel
- are motivated, reliable
- enjoy leading and motivating a team to meet tight client deadlines
- have high level organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
You must be fit as manual handling of archive boxes may be required. This is a fast paced environment, with a focus on KPIs. If you have a background in processing/mailhouse, this would be beneficial, as well as:
- High speed scanning experience preferred, but not essential
- Document preparation/processing will be highly regarded
- Practical experience of records management and disposal
- Experience in cataloguing and indexing of files would be handy
A CLEAR POLICE CHECK IS MANDATORY FOR THIS ROLE
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.