Our client is an independent, privately-held company that provides Information and Communications Technology (ICT). They have nearly 188,000 employees, operate in more than 170 countries and regions and serve more than three billion people around the world.
With integrated solutions across four key domains — telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - multiple opportunities have arisen for experienced enterprise sales executives to assist them meet their commitment to bringing digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Reportedly directly to the Vice President of Sales, success in these Sydney and Melbourne based roles is assured as you:
- have recent history of enterprise customer and partner solution sales that resulted in successful outcomes
- are experienced in networking and infrastructure enterprise sales
- demonstrate superior stakeholder engagement with senior and C-level executives in medium and large enterprises
- have experience in managing the sales process from start to closure with Pre-Sales and Service teams
- are a self-motivated team player, with a genuine commitment to excellence in sales and customer success
This global leader is determined to create a long term presence. Consistent with this commitment is a desire to engage successful sales executives who can ensure professional and commercial growth for the business and themselves via a competitive package based on performance and output.
Recognised as one of the most innovative technology companies in the world, our client provides a working climate that promotes high-performance through clarity of organizational and individual goals, and commitment to achieve the goals, setting high performance standards and encouraging teamwork at every level, to ensure they accelerate productivity.