Our client is recognised as Australia's largest Removal, Information and Records Management Company in Australasia with operations in 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking reliable, motivated candidates with clear criminal history/police check, with clerical/data entry, processing or records experience to work on a digitisation project.
This is a casual, project-based role, located in Hume ACT. Public transport is limited to the site.
You must be able to commit to working 5 days/week (37.6h/wk) for the duration of the project.
You must be punctual, have excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail, and a strong work ethic. Training is provided.
- Sorting/cataloguing of files
- Indexing/data entry (alpha-numeric)
- Document preparation; i.e. removing staples/removing paperclips from documents
- Operation of commercial grade, high-speed imaging equipment
- Physical handling and lifting of archive boxes - up to approx. 12kg
To be considered for these roles you must:
- have a National Police Clearance (issued within the past 6 months)
- be available full-time for the duration of the project
- be a team player, keen to achieve targets and learn new skills
- have patience (some tasks are quite repetitive)
- have excellent attention to detail
- have a working knowledge of Excel
- be capable of entering data accurately and efficiently
- be physically fit, capable of lifting and carrying archive boxes
If you are up to a challenge, want to work in a dynamic environment with a motivated team, then click on the "APPLY" link below submitting a cover letter and resume.
Note: Only applicants who meet the specified criteria will be contacted
No agencies to apply.