Our client is recognised as Australia's largest Removal, Information and Records Management Company in Australasia with operations in 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking a reliable, motivated candidate holding Baseline Security Clearance, with clerical/data entry, processing or records experience to work on an on-going digitisation project.
This is a casual role, located in Hume ACT, with potential to be on-going for the right person. Public transport is not available to the site, so you must have your own reliable transport.
Training is provided. Duties are varied, and can include:
- Sorting/cataloguing of files
- Indexing/data entry (alpha-numeric)
- Preparation of documents for scanning; i.e. removing staples/paperclips from documents
- Operation of commercial grade, high-speed imaging equipment
- Quality assurance of scanned documents
- Physical handling and lifting of archive boxes - up to approx. 12kg
To be considered for these roles, our ideal candidate must;
- hold Baseline Security Clearance
- be available 37.6hrs per week
- have records processing/data entry experience
- be cooperative within a team, keen to achieve targets and learn new skills
- have excellent attention to detail, as some tasks are repetitive
- computer-literate with high competency in Excel
- enjoy working to targets, meeting daily KPIs
- be physically fit, capable of lifting and carrying archive boxes
If you are up to a challenge, want to work in a dynamic environment with a motivated team, then click on the "APPLY" link below submitting a cover letter and resume.
Note: Only applicants who meet the specified criteria will be contacted
No agencies to apply.