Data Entry/Digitisation Project (Melbourne Western Suburbs)
Our client is a leading Australian records management specialist at Altona, requiring contract staff for an on-going project. This large-scale data entry/digitisation/records project is expected to commence early November.
To be considered for this team, we require you to:
- have proven experience in either Data Entry/Processing OR Scanning/Digitisation project roles
- can work across day (7am-3:30pm) AND afternoon shifts (3:30pm-11pm), as required
- have excellent keyboard skills with high alpha-numeric accuracy
- be computer literate, and especially confident with Excel
- be motivated, reliable, with high attention to detail
- enjoy the challenge of meeting tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- be physically capable to handle/lift archive boxes of up to 15kg
- have a reliable vehicle as the workplace is not convenient to public transport
- hold a clear National Police Clearance Certificate (essential)
There are TWO roles available, across both day and afternoon shifts; Scanning Officer and Document Preparation Officer. A training and induction session will be conducted prior to the project commencing.
If you do not have digitisation project experience, your skills gained in areas such as processing/mailhouse/freight administration would be an advantage.
A recently issued NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE is MANDATORY for this role.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your Resume.
Only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted.