DATA ENTRY / CATALOGUING OFFICERS
Our client is recognised and highly regarded as Australia's largest Removal, Information and Records Management Company in Australasia with operations in 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking reliable, self-motivated experienced candidates to be part of our team for up-coming projects. These positions will involve data entry, RF scanning, filing and related tasks with manual handling of archive boxes.
Duties will include:
- physical handling of archive boxes
- processing files/contents of archive boxes
- data entry into an Excel spreadsheet, capturing file details for retrieval of hard copy files at a later date
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of spread sheets
- Accurate data entry
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to lift/handle file boxes of up to 15kg
- Experience in a processing/KPI focused workplace
If you are up to a challenge, enjoy working with a leading organisation in an excellent work environment, then click on the "APPLY" link below submitting a covering letter and resume.