DATA ENTRY / CATALOGUING OFFICERS
Our client is recognised as Australia's largest Removal, Information and Records Management Company in Australasia with operations in 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are seeking reliable, self-motivated experienced candidates to be part of our team for up-coming projects in the Illawarra/Southern Highlands regions. These positions will involve data entry, RF scanning, filing and related tasks with some manual handling.
Duties will include:
- data entry into an Excel spreadsheet, capturing specific details for retrieval of hard copy files
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of spread sheets
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management skill
- The ability to lift/handle file boxes of up to 15kg
- Experience in a processing/KPI focused workplace
If you are up to a challenge, enjoy working with a leading organisation, excellent work environment and friendly team, then click on the "APPLY" link below submitting a covering letter and resume.