Customer Service Officer
Our client, located in Altona provides tailored storage and records management solutions.
This role requires an enthusiastic, well presented Customer Service Officer with excellent communication skills, for an immediate start. This is a key role, initially casual with the prospect to become a permanent employee for the right person.
A key responsibility of this position is to manage client relationships utilising your well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. There is also a data entry component of this role, which will require you to handle and lift archive boxes.
Your experience and ability in the following areas will be well-regarded;
- High level accuracy processing customer orders into the records management system
- Interpersonal liaison between customers and staff
- Experience using, and ability to learn how to update and maintain, the in-house Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Ability to think outside the box, by learning and creating strategies to improve online management practices.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously under pressure, using initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- High level time management and organisational skills - essential
- A positive attitude and enjoys working within a dynamic team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident phone manner
- Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Full police clearance
Our client is a family owned and operated company, which offers a unique opportunity in a growing company;
- An open team culture with core values of accountability, service, passion, honesty and community
- Individual career development within a thriving business requiring quality people to build the organisation with interstate opportunities
The interview process will include a typing test and a medical upon acceptance.
A CLEAR POLICE CHECK IS MANDATORY FOR THIS ROLE
Only applicants providing a COVER LETTER and full RESUME will be considered.