Casual Imaging/Data Entry Officer
Our client is a leading Australian records management specialist at Altona, requiring a casual team member for afternoon shifts, and occasionally day shifts, to assist on digitisation projects.
To be considered for this team, the following are essential;
- Proven experience in data entry and processing
- Available for afternoon shifts (3:30pm-11pm), with training/induction to be held during the day (7am-3:30pm)
- Excellent keyboard skills with high alpha-numeric accuracy
- Computer literate, and confident with Excel
- Motivated, reliable, with high attention to detail
- Enjoy the challenge of meeting tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Physically capable; required to handle/lift archive boxes of up to 15kg
- Own reliable vehicle, as the workplace is not convenient to public transport
- National Police Clearance Certificate (issued within past 6 months)
A training and induction session will be conducted prior to the project commencing.
If you do not have digitisation project experience, your skills gained in areas such as document processing, mailroom or freight administration would be transferrable.
A recently issued NATIONAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE is MANDATORY for this role.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your Resume.
Only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted.