Due to the success and rapid market adoption experienced in current active markets, our client is actively increasing its global footprint with a key focus and emphasis on the APAC region, looking to maximise current and future opportunities.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior executives in the ongoing development and closure of new client opportunities. In essence, you must be able and willing to build a sales pipeline through strategic positioning and proactive customer engagement.
Success in this unique opportunity is assured if you confidently demonstrate the following:
• 5 years experience and success in either vendor sales to Banks and Payment Processors, or alternatively with a card association or similar organization
• established executive level banking contacts and relationships in China with access to the banking and card issuer networks across the region
• proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets, budgeted sales and profit objectives
• fluent oral and written language skills in both English and Mandarin
• a successful track record in senior executive engagement, confident presentation delivery and strong commercial negotiation skills
• technical skills and experience within the card and payments space (desirable)